Your staff will give you advice on what things you need to bring with you to Burwell House.
We don’t provide a complete list because at different times of year and for different courses, you need different things.
However, the list below tell you things you will certainly need. Make sure everything you bring has your name on it so you don’t lose your things, and don’t bring shiny new expensive clothes cause they might get spoiled.
- Waterproof coat
- Washkit and a towel.
- Night wear and a teddy!
- Indoor Shoes (plimsolls are perfect)
- Outdoor Shoes (trainers or walking boots are ideal)
- Enough clothes for your stay. Old ones are best because you may well get muddy!
- A Water bottle
IN THE WINTER
- Plenty of warm things – jumpers, fleeces, gloves, hats, scarves and lots of socks!
- Wellies and thick socks to go in them.
IN THE SUMMER
- Sun cream and sun hats
- T shirts (so shoulders are covered).
- Aerosol sprays – they set off the fire alarms so we ban them from the site.
- Big floppy slippers – they’re dangerous on the fire escape.
- Bedding – we provide it.
- Mobile phones or electronic equipment – people lose this type of thing and get upset.
- Loads of sweets – our food is excellent so you won’t need filling up.
- Too much – you’ll need to carry your bag up our staircases!